PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 11-11-2009, 06:02 AM
Jamadaar

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
ytsobe is on a distinguished road
Top 3 Most Beautiful and the 3 Least Beautiful Singers of Pakistan

MOST BEAUTIFUL PAKISTANI FEMALE SINGERS(rated from 1-3, 1 being the best looking):

1. Rabi Pirzada, even though the Pop singer has been quite quiet for the past few years she remains to be the most beautiful singer of Pakistan today. With her innocent and always smiling face she casts a spell on almost all Pakistani men...as long as you mute the TV while you watch her perform

2. Hadiqa Kiani, was voted the second most beautiful woman of Pakistan by HUMTV last year following Mahhnoor Baloch. She is probably the most fit female singer we have...a regular at gym and in the swimming pool Hadiqa is hellbent on always looking her best. And after watching her recent music videos (Sohnya and Az Chashme Saqi) you know for a fact that all that excersize is helping her look as beautiful as ever.

3. Annie Khalid, the Mahiya girl hasnt released a single since 2007 flop Tenu Takiya but she is still on the top of many Pakistani men's mind. She has been titled the Shakira of Pakistan and there is even a Youtube video that has challenged Shakiras dance from Annie. Her cute face doesnt hurt her image either. Hopefully her new sexy videos will be airing soon.

now to.....

THE WORST LOOKING PAKISTANI SINGERS(Rated from 3-1...3 being the worst looking)

1. Haniya Aslam, starts off the list of the worst looking female singers. I mean seriously she wouldnt look so bad if she didnt weigh over 300 pounds. Its not just for the looks department but also for the health factor...she is killing herself and she is killing our eyes. She should thank god she has a decent voice otherwise she would be absolutely nothing!

2. Meesha Shafi, she use to be a model! No wonder that career didnt work out because she looks disgusting. Her face is very bony much like her skeleton-like body. Although she has killer vocals and in both of her music videos she looks great...in actuality she looks like a corpse....see for yourself.

3. Shahida Mini, the most hideous female singer of the Pakistani Pop Industry. Although she has tried to stay beautiful after being 54 years of age she has failed. From facelifts to that infamous 1992 sex tape, nothing can help this singer in the looks department not even her Bheegi Barsaatai.

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:24 AM
Chokidar

Kashmiri94 is just really niceKashmiri94 is just really niceKashmiri94 is just really niceKashmiri94 is just really nice
You were seriously out of your mind when you placed Haniya & Meesha in that list :/

Haniya and Meesha are GOOD looking.. In case you don't like them you still can't call em ugly :/

And Mahiya girl :S when did she become good looking
Old 11-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Politician

aainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant futureaainamehmood has a brilliant future
whats the source for this?

but i liked the part when it said that you have to watch rabi on mute
but meesha is very pretty in pichal pairee and she is that unique type of pretty that is only appealing to certain people (she has an attractive ora you can say)

but other than that i think this list sums up most pakistani guys brains even though haniya aslam is very pretty she is just overweight....
Old 11-11-2009, 06:45 AM
Frontier Corps

Emaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to behold
Uhh...Is it your personal opinion that so and so singer looks better than the other one or do you have a source for it?
Plus why does it matter if they look good or not bhayee? If their singing is good then it doesn't make a difference.

PS. I don't agree with your ranking there though lol.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Pinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond repute
You're kidding me?!
Meesha Shafi is gorgeous in her own way..seriously..she's awesome.

Now Annie is plain UGLY!!!

Don't agree with some of your ranking..lol.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:20 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
ouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond reputeouneeb22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky786 View Post
You're kidding me?!
Meesha Shafi is gorgeous in her own way..seriously..she's awesome.

Now Annie is plain UGLY!!!

Don't agree with some of your ranking..lol.
@underlined. Her own way? LOL what is 'her own way' exactly?! something th hidden?
Old 11-11-2009, 07:21 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Pinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond reputePinky786 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouneeb22 View Post
@underlined. Her own way? LOL what is 'her own way' exactly?! something th hidden?
LOL..I meant she has some odd features..not the common features people consider beautiful..LOL..there is something different about her looks. I, personally think she's gorgeous..
Old 11-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Prince CharmiN

pindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmiri94 View Post
You were seriously out of your mind when you placed Haniya & Meesha in that list :/

Haniya and Meesha are GOOD looking.. In case you don't like them you still can't call em ugly :/

And Mahiya girl :S when did she become good looking
Meesha looks good but you find Haniya good looking? Thats DISGUSTING!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Badmaash

usmansultan has a spectacular aura aboutusmansultan has a spectacular aura about
who the hell thinks that Annie is pretty.....she is yaaakkkk.....
Old 11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Inspecter saab

HKRizz will become famous soon enough
loooooool Hadiqa shud be number one!

Rabi looks hideous

and so funny what u wrote about Haniya! looooooooooooooool its true, i think she has a lot of potential if she stopped eating all that barfi and paranthey! hahahahahaha

I agree, fitness is always the key! To look young and healthy! im always a regular gym goer and to see hadiqa and me have something again in common just puts me on a high

I love u HKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Sipahi

asadaf is infamous around these parts
What an awful post and what horrible things you guys have written! I dont think anyone has the right to judge who is beautiful or not. You may not realise how just by a simple post like this you can ruin a persons self esteem. It may be a joke for some of you but it can be very upseting to the people you are talking about! YTSOBE You have a problem with someone being too big and then you have a problem with them being too skinny! How would you like it if people made such comments about you, your friends or members of your family??
Old 11-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Jamadaar

ytsobe is on a distinguished road
for everyones information these arent necessarily my views, this same post has been posted in a lot of forums already!!!

and another thing about us pakitanis is that we dont treat our celebrities like CELEBRITIES we take them as our sisters which is wrong...celebs are famous and make loads of money in other countries cuz they are taken for their entire appeal....at first i thought it was a muslim thing to have celebs be conservative and appreciated no matter what but then i looked at arab singers and those are true celebs our celebs are nothing...we want them to be treated like our sisters, wives, and mothers which is stupid
they put themself into the spotlight to be judged and here people are saying haniya should not be called fat.....well she is fat(not just in the eyes of the media but in general too) she may be talented but she is not ATTRACTIVE at all

i dont agree that annie should be up there cuz i find maryam kizilbash too be very pretty but for the most part i agree with the comments if based strictly on looks!

sheeeeeeeessssh
Old 11-12-2009, 02:40 AM
<3AtIya.tAhirA.kInZa.PurpleCity.4evr<3

Tahira** is a splendid one to beholdTahira** is a splendid one to beholdTahira** is a splendid one to beholdTahira** is a splendid one to beholdTahira** is a splendid one to beholdTahira** is a splendid one to beholdTahira** is a splendid one to behold
Shahida Mini
Old 11-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Frontier Corps

Emaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to beholdEmaan Q is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytsobe View Post
for everyones information these arent necessarily my views, this same post has been posted in a lot of forums already!!!

and another thing about us pakitanis is that we dont treat our celebrities like CELEBRITIES we take them as our sisters which is wrong...celebs are famous and make loads of money in other countries cuz they are taken for their entire appeal....at first i thought it was a muslim thing to have celebs be conservative and appreciated no matter what but then i looked at arab singers and those are true celebs our celebs are nothing...we want them to be treated like our sisters, wives, and mothers which is stupid
they put themself into the spotlight to be judged and here people are saying haniya should not be called fat.....well she is fat(not just in the eyes of the media but in general too) she may be talented but she is not ATTRACTIVE at all

i dont agree that annie should be up there cuz i find maryam kizilbash too be very pretty but for the most part i agree with the comments if based strictly on looks!

sheeeeeeeessssh

I am afraid there is a slight disgareement here. Models put themselves in spotlight to be judged as to whether they are pretty or not but singers put their singing in the limelight. We can't judge singers on their looks primarily because they aren't models and aren't trying to show how good-looking they are. They can be fat, short or whatnot...doesn't matter because its their singing that matters.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Chokidar

xclusive_paki has a spectacular aura aboutxclusive_paki has a spectacular aura aboutxclusive_paki has a spectacular aura about
A latest picture of Meesha Rehman taken by me at Carlton Hotel, Karachi.