PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 07-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Sipahi

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
nav64 is infamous around these parts
Umera Ahmed - Novel online - Shehr-e-zaat

and now one of Ms Ahmed's best novel can be found online at -
http://www.oneurdu.com/index.php/topic,2630.0.html

Assalam-o-Alaikum Everyone -
many times, people do not know how they are impacting others all around the world. In late 90's many of the pakistani digests saw an uprise of practical religious practice in urdu magazines. while our TV became more and more liberal, the important family magazines saw more and more of religion in writings. Ms Ahmed (spelled as Umera Ahmed) are one of those very blessed writers whose writing have same impact on men and women. she doesn't preach but every single she has written since 1997 (except Amarbail) has Allah and Islam in it such a way that at least I can say, along with the help of few others in my life (my Quran teacher, a local arab scholar in MN, dr Hatem al Haj and some other muslim brothers and sisters) Ms Ahmed has helped me finding the purpose of life.

I have hardly missed any of her writings but I will start with the one which gave me such a change in late 1998. The name of this writing is "Shehr-e-zaat" and although few other writings (such as darbaar-e-dil and meri zaat zarra-e-benishaan) had very strong impact on me, this remains the best to date. may Allah reward Ms Ahmed a lot in this world and on day of judgement this all shows in her sadaqah Jaariyah!

It is not going to be ez to post all of her writings. i have almost all of them. I will try my best especially for muslim sisters who can read urdu and can benefit from it. I hope that I am not violating any copyrights but I do feel that the benefit of these writings is huge for muslims and if we could translate them someday to english and other language, that would be awesome. some of her writings are coming on media but I am not sure how well they are being portrayed. her writing are truly very special human effort. for me after Hadith and Allama Iqbal's work , this has been most moving.

if you have any questions - write to me at myunus@mnia.org

download the files here-
you will have to fill in the page number

http://Multimedia.mnia.org/MsAhmed/ShehreZaat/x.jpg

where x = page#

so for first page, type this URL in IE or FireFox.
http://Multimedia.mnia.org/MsAhmed/ShehreZaat/1.jpg

first page: http://Multimedia.mnia.org/MsAhmed/ShehreZaat/1.jpg
second page: http://Multimedia.mnia.org/MsAhmed/ShehreZaat/2.jpg
third page: http://Multimedia.mnia.org/MsAhmed/ShehreZaat/3.jpg

so on and so forth. I will let you know the last page when I am finished with it or just keep trying until it stops

Mashood Yunus
Jazak Allah Khair
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Inspecter saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
*Reena* will become famous soon enough

Wa leikum salaam jee

You are rightoooooo

Maine bhi aik book paRhi... Peer-e-Kaamil, by umaira Ahmed

That one is superb .. No doubt left strange impacts on my mind and in my life...!!!

now i reading Man o salwa.... it also contains issues about islam and ALLAH in it
ver very nice.....

i will surely read this one also, recommended by you
let me check the links first

Thanks
Old 07-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Chokidar

NailaWaheed is on a distinguished road
Walaikum Salam,
thats true ive never found such writer although ive fond of reading but since when i start reading Umaira ahmed i cudnt go to anyother writer, she has something different in her writings and i guess thats Islamic study which mesmarizes us in her book.

and ive never found any of her book online, everytime i go to pakistan i look for her new book, Thanx alot to u for this effort

JazakAllah
Old 07-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Politician

mehroo27 is on a distinguished road
well so true dear.....umera Ahmed is one of such writer who write for the purpose & for the ppl to learn something from..something very practical & blended islam wid our other social,moral & ethical views which are a part of every Muslim life belonging to any era or a particular part of the world....i love her style in wajood Laraib as well..those who hv'nt read tht i would suggest to go for it as it's give alot to seek out in our lives & to strengthen our view of living for a purpose.....Man-o-Salwa another exclusive piece for all of us & many more i remain in touch with eng lit alot as my major & many of eng writers inspires me alot but in contemporary world i can proudly say tht Umera Ahmed is areal inspiration for the young generations as we have other great writers like my most fav Bano Qudsia & many otherz....well thkz alot for sharing all
Old 07-07-2007, 07:22 PM
General Musharraf

aniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond reputeaniebidia has a reputation beyond repute
thanks alot 4 sharing
Old 07-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Jamadaar

umarakhan1 is on a distinguished road
i must say thnk u for ur grtt effort she is like others my fav writer 2

plzz upload more of her novels we will be thnkfull
Old 07-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Hawaldar

mehak wafa will become famous soon enoughmehak wafa will become famous soon enough
she iz awsome writer
Old 07-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Jamadaar

arshad0214 is infamous around these parts
thanks for the novel ...i m always in search of umaira ahmed's novels.....good job!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Sipahi

jahan3 is on a distinguished road
I cried all through the way while reading PEER _E_KAMIL(SAW) I gave the novel to all my friends who could read urdu and insisted on reading it , she is blessed with such talent and using it for the right cause, although the TV dramas made on her novel, does not always portaray which you could feel in the book, it is glamouraized for the masses I guess.