PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 07-21-2004, 06:21 AM
Sipahi

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
lostinspace
PAK MUSIC!! Zindabad!

dont know the song...but i heard it on the TV as she is coming in concert in NY.....i really think she has an amazing voice and would love it if you could get some of her songs here.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 07-21-2004, 06:40 AM
Naam hi Kaafi Hai

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 299 Total
Samad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond reputeSamad has a reputation beyond repute
Noora Lal

lostinspace, welcome to pakmusic

ok Noora Laal, she is sis of Naseebo Lal.

she is signed under a contract with TIME VIDEO in pakistan.

she sung the songs for the HIT CD "Welcome Nargi Vol 1" which was an AUDIO CD which came with a VCD too with nargis dancing on them.

that cd was superhit in pakistan.

Recently for a month ago, Welcome Nargis vol2 got released, and this time she sung some good tunes again.

I think i uploaded Welcome Nargis Vol 1 in library, if not they will be added in upcoming future updates.

Enjoy
Old 07-21-2004, 09:44 PM
Veilaa

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
Mani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond reputeMani has a reputation beyond repute
and yeah cd 1 is being shared on the hub the mujras i belive jst search or leave an op a message

Pakistan Hamara Hai

Do not PM me as you will never get a reply. Email me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-22-2004, 06:23 AM
Badmaash

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
pkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond reputepkpride has a reputation beyond repute
i don't like her, and not even naseebo,

they just shout man