PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 12-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Thaanydar

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
hope_hi45@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Eid-e-gadeer

The 18th of Zil-Hajj marks the auspicious occassion of Eid-e-Ghadeer. This is the day of nomination of Imam Ali(a.s.) as the successor to the Holy Prophet(pbuh&hf) and commander of the faithfuls and the first Imam. This is also the day when the famous Ayat "Al-yaoma akmalto lakum dinakum wa atmamto alaikum naimatee" [Today we completed the DEEN for you and finalized the NAIMAT for you] announcing the completion of the DEEN and the finalization of the NAIMAT (blessings) was sent.

This is a highly virtuous day about which Imam Ali Riza(a.s.) has said that on the day of judgement four days will be presented before Allah(swt) with such glamour as that of a bride - Day of Friday, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Azha and Eid-e-Ghadeer - and the day of Eid-e-Ghadeer will be the most most distinct and will be like a moon among stars.

Eid-e-gadeer mubarak ho
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:58 AM
~ Saņji ~

SanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to behold
Hayien!?
Old 12-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Inspecter saab

unjaanlarka is on a distinguished road
What? I am lost.. "This is the day of nomination of Imam Ali(a.s.) as the successor to the Holy Prophet(pbuh&hf) and commander of the faithfuls and the first Imam."

Bhai saab hazrat Ali A.S. was the Fourth imam...not the FIRST!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:18 PM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 91 Total
Buck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond repute
This is shia belief.. do NOT try to preach your faith here, I know its very subtle, but its there for sure. This is exactly the kind of pitfall some muslims fall into and start believing its truth.... kitnay he seedhay saadhay log aisee baatayn par par kar ahista ahista gumraahi kay raastey pe chalna shoru hojaatey hain.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:29 AM
IG Saab

rimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Fush View Post
This is shia belief.. do NOT try to preach your faith here, I know its very subtle, but its there for sure. This is exactly the kind of pitfall some muslims fall into and start believing its truth.... kitnay he seedhay saadhay log aisee baatayn par par kar ahista ahista gumraahi kay raastey pe chalna shoru hojaatey hain.
yep i agree wth u buck,all i can say is tht shitee ppl consider Hazrath Ali as they 1st Imam & even sometimes above(nauzabillah) the status of prophet muhammad.well if a person had full knowledge of his own religion then he can't follow/get astray frm his faith.there is only 2 eid's fr moslems if there is 3rd one then i,e jumah,let them belief whtever they do we believes in Allah swt & his last messenger till we die,god is there to judges us all.i don't ve anysort of hatred against them after all they r our moslems bro's.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Inspecter saab

kiranA will become famous soon enough
never heatd of this eid before.............................so what happens on this eid?
Old 12-20-2008, 11:19 PM

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 12 Total
SideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond repute
Eid-ul-Ghadeer is not a real Eid, in terms of religion and all. Theres only 2 of those.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:43 AM
Badmaash

deadsoul will become famous soon enoughdeadsoul will become famous soon enough
yeh aik naya fitna shru ho gaya hai. Allah bachaye!!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 03:49 AM
Badmaash

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
rizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond reputerizmusicanada has a reputation beyond repute
عید غد یر مبا رک رض میوزک کینیڈا کی طرف سے

یا علی مدد
Old 12-22-2008, 03:13 PM
DIG Saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
fuzon_waqar will become famous soon enoughfuzon_waqar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizmusicanada View Post
عید غد یر مبا رک رض میوزک کینیڈا کی طرف سے

یا علی مدد
Khair mubaarak to you and everyone else too.

I am also reading the other negative posts but i am not getting into such debates anymore as to be honest i am fed up explaining all the same again and again.

What an importance this Eid should have had is something what Moulana Sheik-ul-Islam Tahir-ul-Qadri himself told in his speech and why due to political reasons, which we ignore in our islamic history, this Eid has been kept secret, in order not to disclose the mishappenings that took place in the name of islam just for political gain.

The same Moulana himsefl admitted that the Mullahs in the past had been declining the Announcement made by Prophet Mohammed S.A.W that Ali AS is his successor.

How many times i have been confronted with same questions, i donīt know. Anyone saying me that i am ignorant in the deeni matters should refrain from any such profanities because more than 70% of my paternal family belong to Ahle-Sunnah having a VERY famous Molvi Sahib known in Lahore. We turned shia from our grandfatherīs time and i used to ask me all the same questions as i was myself bit suspicious. Time, belief and research showed me the right path and i am glad to be beleiving in the following sequence:

1) Allah The Almighty.
2) Rasool-Al-Allah the King of Prophets.
3) Hazrate Ali AS the king of Walis and the real next to Prophet Mohammed.

Anyhow, without paying any attention to pathetic posts, wish you all a very happy Eid-e-Ghadeer.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:29 PM
General Musharraf

aa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to all
yaay koi nai eid create hui haay?
Old 12-22-2008, 05:20 PM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 91 Total
Buck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond repute
nahi ... ye kaafi puraani chiraand hai... aur mazay ki baat ye k iss eid ko celebrate karney k liye aik party throw ki jaati hai .. "Mehfil Shama-e-gul"... jis ka zikar agar karoon tou admin ko khujli shoru hojeygi.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:42 PM
General Musharraf

aa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to all
Quote:
nahi ... ye kaafi puraani chiraand hai... aur mazay ki baat ye k iss eid ko celebrate karney k liye aik party throw ki jaati hai .. "Mehfil Shama-e-gul"... jis ka zikar agar karoon tou admin ko khujli shoru hojeygi.
yaar aasi baat haay tou humay bhee kaheen saay invite la ker daay dou .. issi khushi maay hum bhee yaay eid manana shroo hoo jayayan gaayn
Old 12-22-2008, 06:54 PM
~ Saņji ~

SanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to beholdSanI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Mehfil shama-e-gul ..yeh mairi knowledge mey naya izaafa hey mey bhi tehkeek keroungi zara apney sources laga ker
Old 12-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Inspecter saab

unjaanlarka is on a distinguished road
well i heard of this for the first time... i dont knw...as buck fush said...agar main kouch bolonga toh admin ko khujli shuru hojaye gi...

Allah swt hum sab ko hidayaat dai! ameen,.