PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 10-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Long live Pakistan

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
w![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond repute
Makkah Al-Mukarramah in future [Jabal e Umer project]

Last edited by w![K]i; 10-19-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Frontier Corps

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 17 Total
Kai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to all
please can you post more info? any articles or side informations? thanks.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Long live Pakistan

w![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.islamicamagazine.com/Issu...na/Page-4.html
Old 10-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Long live Pakistan

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...24&m=12&y=2003
Old 10-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Long live Pakistan

http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=35085
Old 10-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Frontier Corps

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 17 Total
Kai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to all
thanks very much for the infos Wiki,

[BTW posting kaaba pics in one hand and some woman pics in the cricket section kia huwa bhai]
Old 10-23-2007, 06:42 PM
The Gora Chitta Pakistani Prince

Sarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Wiki] View Post
from that site:

Quote:
In Medina, of the seven mosques at the site of the Battle of the Trench (Jabal al-Khandaq), where Sura al-Ahzab was revealed, only two remain. The others have been demolished and a Saudi bank’s cashpoint machine has been built in the area. The remaining mosques will be demolished as soon as the new mosque being constructed is ready. One of the mosques slated for destruction is Masjid Fath, the mosque and rock of victory, where the Prophet stood during the battle of the trench praying for victory. On the rock is where he received God’s promises of victory and of the conquest of Mecca.
This is a picture I took of Masjid Fath last Hajj... it is a small mosque, and a hadith states that any dua made here will be accepted. Why do they want to demolish this place! It's not even in the middle of Madina or anything, it's in a far-flung area!

Old 10-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Badmaash

deadsoul will become famous soon enoughdeadsoul will become famous soon enough
these projects in Makkah and Medina make me sad. Having been raised in Saudi, I know, the more they build multimillion projects the more expensive and difficult it is for Hajis from poorer countries, like Pak, Bang, etc. The old people who save money all their lives just to be able to come here one in the latter days of their lives either walk miles from their far fetched cheaper hotels or are totally unable to afford a visit one in a lifetime.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:38 PM
...Hunny Bunny...

Sweetbunny has a spectacular aura aboutSweetbunny has a spectacular aura about
i went there in july..its already sooooooo crowded near masjid al haram...n i agree with deadsoul..the masjid is surrounded by so many 5 star hotels...which only the rich can afford..the others have to walk for abt 20 minutes to get there...

Old 10-24-2007, 01:43 PM
DIG Saab

Suprah is on a distinguished road
I dont see any 'glory' in this. Just some greedy sheikhs wanting to make a quick buck in the Hajj/Umrah season and yet destroying many historic sites and mosques to satisfy their greed of money.

To the dumb and greedy Saudi rulers, Makkah and Madinah are the perhaps biggest cash cows that can even replace when their oil runs out.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:40 PM
(pakmusic Editorial)

Heeray is just really niceHeeray is just really niceHeeray is just really niceHeeray is just really niceHeeray is just really nice
THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART!

Demolishing mosques to make hotels!
and they call this islam??
Old 10-26-2007, 05:32 AM
Sipahi

Bajrangbali is on a distinguished road
Money is there religion.....so they are following it with full devotion.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:40 AM
Politician

Resonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to behold
Why Masjid-e-Fath...It is a nice historical place...a heritage...May Allah save these places from the satanic fanatics....Very insensitive people...Dont anyone have any sense for what they are going to do?...Shameless
Old 11-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Politician

PakizzGirl will become famous soon enoughPakizzGirl will become famous soon enough
pehle se itne hotels hai..aur ki zarorat nehi
Masjid Al Haram ke ird gird itne ziyada hotels hai...and same in Madina tun Manowara..
and now they are builing more...no need for that
Old 11-02-2007, 11:38 PM
M!Ss UsTänI aka ThΣ tEacHeЯ

Location: Scoootland...im a girl btw for all those confused ppl out there!
allstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant futureallstar786 has a brilliant future
its sad to see that the saudi government is allowing the construction of all these hotels and shopping areas!
when u go to hajj or umrah u want to become distant from the world, instead u find urself coming out of the haram and walking into a mcdonalds!
the haram is in the process of being extended inshallah, to cater for the increasing number of people that come every year! i think they should knock down the 5* hotels instead to make the space! there is no need for them to b within a 1 mile radius of the haram!